• Definitely

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I don't want Peter D's hack ways to wear off on me, so no way

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

quogueelectric

Just got home it went a lot smoother as soon as I made bail. Does that shirt make me look fat or is it my belly?? Thanks for picking up the tab Pierre it was a lot of fun to meet everyone in person. So much to say and so little time.

peter d

Just got home it went a lot smoother as soon as I made bail. Does that shirt make me look fat or is it my belly?? Thanks for picking up the tab Pierre it was a lot of fun to meet everyone in person. So much to say and so little time.

Glad you made it back. Now has anyone found Scott yet? Should we send in a search team?

peter d

Not surprisingly, not one of us left a scrap of food on our plates. :D I don't think I've devoured a full rack of baby back ribs that quickly in my life. :wink:

emahler

Not surprisingly, not one of us left a scrap of food on our plates. :D I don't think I've devoured a full rack of baby back ribs that quickly in my life. :wink:

looking at your dinner mates, i'd eat fast too...i'd be afraid they'd take my food after they finished theirs:wink::grin:

electricmanscott

Glad you made it back. Now has anyone found Scott yet? Should we send in a search team?

I finally drove out of the garage at 12:15 am. It took a while to find my way out of there. My eyes are still burning from all the eye candy that was thrust into them. Yowza!! ;) :D

Really great to meet everyone. I look forward to doing it again, maybe later in the year. Perhaps a few more of you chickens hiding behind your keyboards can come out.

You could tell who works in the field and who the inspector was by the clothes and of course picking up the tab was a dead giveaway. :grin: Thanks again Pierre. :smile:

Based on what we read here in the forum this should not come as a surprise but I was seated at a table with some VERY smart guys. :smile:

quogueelectric

Sherman
How was your trip home...It is a long ride.
I just clicked my heels 3 times and got on the state fair of kansas baloon just like Dorothy. Either that or I got lost and had to turn around to get to New London. The first ferry was booked so I had to wait on standby they got me on the 2pm an hour and a half across and then annother hour from orient home.

quogueelectric

I turned around and there was a rather tremendous individual behind me. He took the camera and did a pretty good job.

Bob made a comment later that if this guy wanted to walk away with the camera, none of us would have been able to stop him. I did not realize till he said that, how large this guy was. :grin:
We all could have definitely caught him if he tried to run with the camera but that may not have been a smart thing to do.

StreamlineGT

I am disappointed I missed this. Weddings aren't as much fun when you are working them... I promise next time I will make it. So, Peter, when is it?

peter d

I am disappointed I missed this. Weddings aren't as much fun when you are working them... I promise next time I will make it. So, Peter, when is it?

I would gladly plan another New England meet and greet, however, there is a distinct possibility I'm going to be moving in the next several months, so I will leave the planning to someone else at this point. It's pretty simple anyway - just pick a place, make reservations, and hound everyone to come out to it. :)

76nemo

I would gladly plan another New England meet and greet, however, there is a distinct possibility I'm going to be moving in the next several months, so I will leave the planning to someone else at this point. It's pretty simple anyway - just pick a place, make reservations, and hound everyone to come out to it. :)

Where are you going Peter??? Glad everyone had fun that night. Pierre's pretty darned generous:smile: Wish I could of gone, next time I guess. Thanks for taking the time to set everything up for it though.
Best of luck to you where ever you go:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.