• 20-30

Votes: 67 22.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 67 22.8%
  • 40-50

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • Over 50

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • I forgot. What was the question again, sonny?

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
No, given that it is in my office it is still in the Company's possesion (see post 145) maybe that is beyond your comprehension or were you just posting for post count?:wink:
None of the above. :cool:

(I hope you know me well enough to not have taken me seriously on my question.)

ohmhead

Well my dad was a electrician and my brother i started actual working in the trade 1969 as a app/ helper out of high school and was also a Em3 in the US Navy . Seen lots of changes though the years and i still can not learn enough .

Phossilman

Started to work in the field in 1972 after attending a three year vocational program while attending high school. I wish more high schools today had vocational programs available for those wanting to become tradesmen.
My hourly wage on my first j.o.b. fresh out of votech... $1.60 p/h, but the view of San Juan and the blue Carribean waters from atop of that twenty story building was a sight for a newbie.

e57

Electric Star Drill

electricstardrill.JPG

Roger
So does IT hit, and you TURN - or the other way around?

benaround

I started in 1969 full time, did the 4yr. state appr. program, took state j-man's ;passed,

was in business for about 15yrs. ,been in the field ever since, I'll be 60 this year.

ohm

We liked to play basketball in my backyard when I was about 12. So we could play after dark I wired up four 300W bulbs in porceilan sockets in a tin can.

I climbed into a tree set it in place and fed it with about 100 ft of 22AWG 300 ohm TV ribbon. We would plug it in only while we were playing, which probably saved the tree.

Later on I discovered we had engineered a few code violations into our light, but it served us well for at least a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.