• 20-30

Votes: 67 22.8%
  • 30-40

Votes: 67 22.8%
  • 40-50

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • Over 50

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • I forgot. What was the question again, sonny?

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lejos

Started in Dallas with a company named Frymire Engineering in 1969. I think the company is still there. Had my own star drill and yankee screwdriver. How I just use my dewalt drill.

electricalperson

Started in Dallas with a company named Frymire Engineering in 1969. I think the company is still there. Had my own star drill and yankee screwdriver. How I just use my dewalt drill.

i dont really have a use for a yankee screwdriver but i love old tools like that. i would love to get a set of real cordless tools like a bit brace for those "just in case" times. ive been stuck with no power on jobs and all dead batteries. i dont mind a little hard work toget the job done. sometimes i like doing things like that it gives me more satisfaction in a job well done. norm abrahm likes to use those old tools as well. instead of a level he breaks out the plumb bob :grin:

thaley68

I am in my twenty fifth year and still learning!

The Factory puts the smoke in, it takes the electrician to get it out!

Simon Nelson

Only as old as you want to be!

Only as old as you want to be!

Now 46, have my own business, very large car wash. Been involved in ' electrics' for years. Told by my electrician to get my degree!! Been doing that for almost 2 years. 2 years to go.:grin: Bloody hard doing maths agin after 28 years!! Working part time with the same guy. He has been doing it for 30 years. I love it, nice to have a change of career. Durban South Africa.

tgravatte

Started full time June of 1977. Got my Florida Master license in 1989. Started my own business in 1989. I'm 50 years young as of 06/13. What a great ride. I especially enjoy Mike Holts CEU's in Orlando. See you there July 30th and August 1rst.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Started full time June of 1977. Got my Florida Master license in 1989. Started my own business in 1989. I'm 50 years young as of 06/13. What a great ride. I especially enjoy Mike Holts CEU's in Orlando. See you there July 30th and August 1rst.
Welcome to the show and the forum, kid! :wink:

daleuger

i dont really have a use for a yankee screwdriver but i love old tools like that. i would love to get a set of real cordless tools like a bit brace for those "just in case" times. ive been stuck with no power on jobs and all dead batteries. i dont mind a little hard work toget the job done. sometimes i like doing things like that it gives me more satisfaction in a job well done. norm abrahm likes to use those old tools as well. instead of a level he breaks out the plumb bob :grin:

Sometimes the old tools actually are better. I'd much rather have a folding rule than a tape measure for measuring anything across a ceiling. Anybody ever seen one longer than 6 ft though?

Karl H

Sometimes the old tools actually are better. I'd much rather have a folding rule than a tape measure for measuring anything across a ceiling. Anybody ever seen one longer than 6 ft though?

Awww folding rulers, now that brings back memories!! I haven't seen
anyone use those in several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.