Greenlee Volt tick tester......last post..sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
What does Al need with a VoltTick? Can he dig faster with one than a shovel? ;)

I feel I should go on the record here and state the Al is a well rounded, damn fine mechanic. But I got him the tester because its shiny and it lights up. Keeps him fascinated for hours.

480sparky

Who is Al?

Oh, are you in for a treat!
lach.gif

Chris, would you care to introduce Al to the new guy on the forum?
600003434.gif

sethas

you know, i've seen the pics of al before, but the one of him balancing the lamp on the shovel......maybe he should be the boss!

it makes me recall the tiger woods commercial, the one where he juggles the ball with the club, a pure pro, just like al must be!

hillbilly

Whatever one you get, get the kind that takes AA or AAA batteries. Those little watch batteries are nowhere around when your ticker goes dead.

My sentiments exactly.:smile:

The (2) Greenlee tracers that I've owned take AAA batteries.
I've had a problem with the on-off switch on both of those, so I'd like to find one more durable.
One that uses AA or AAA batteries.

steve

480sparky

Whatever one you get, get the kind that takes AA or AAA batteries. Those little watch batteries are nowhere around when your ticker goes dead.

The last guy I knew that got one with the teeny watch battery took it apart during break one day. We were sitting on the back deck of a house, the battery popped out, slipped through the decking, and fell down where there was no access underneath.

I L'dMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.