Pcs of finished breaker panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwire and brians looks nice.. i dont dig the whole leave all the insulation on the wire to the breaker thing or the pieces of floating insulation with circuit labels. its neat and sloppy at the same time.

Last edited:

iMuse97

Cool!!!

Cool!!!

:D
img_6512.jpg

I was gonna tell Larry that I liked his pics, but I really like this one!:D:smile::):):smile:

220/221

Typical upgrade including plumbing relocate

Gailspanel004.jpg

Gailspanel018.jpg

Overkilled duplex upgrade. Not real proud of this beast.

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01860.jpg

Underground upgrade to get a full 40 spaces.

Electrical021.jpg

Electrical027.jpg

220/221

This one cleaned up nicely. Got all the romex in the wall.

Electrical036.jpg

Electrical035.jpg

Electrical042.jpg

Commercial fire job. 24 apartments back up in one day....one man :cool:

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

I like the artwork of the squared off wires but I prefer to run them in a sweeping fashion so the electricity flows more smoothly. Plus, it's faster and I am generally under the gun, trying to stay ahead of inspectors who may show up at any moment.

TOOL_5150

Looks good to me Matt, but not too good. :cool:

Yeah, they are as neat as they need to be. :cool: I dislike zip ties in panels, I have used them very seldom to keep the ugly wire nut bunches together, and keep the feeders from pushing outward in the pics, otherwise.. no need for zip ties, twisted grounds... etc.

~Matt

TOOL_5150

Yeah, they are as neat as they need to be. :cool: I dislike zip ties in panels, I have used them very seldom to keep the ugly wire nut bunches together, and keep the feeders from pushing outward in the pics, otherwise.. no need for zip ties, twisted grounds... etc.

~Matt

TO add... Usually by the time I get all the wires back into the panel, my back is starting to hurt, so I prefer the make up to go quickly as possible.

I am suprised noone caught what appears to be code violation in the meter combo pic.:D

~Matt

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
Why would you waste that much time?

I'm hesitant to even post one of mine now.

I already see things in that pic that I don't like.

For starters, all the grounding conductors aren't the exact same length past the screw . . . . .

I wish I were joking.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I dislike zip ties in panels...
Same here. Like Rocky said when asked about investing in condominiums: "I never use 'em."

Not a zip in the box, and it really takes no longer to do it neatly enough:

Panel5.jpg

I always route the EGC's to the back of the box and land them first, then the grounded conductors, then route and land the line wires last.

Status
Not open for further replies.