Pcs of finished breaker panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

Did you make it like a sticker? Something you can buy from the office store?

Avery No. 5265 labels..... 8?x11", then cut them to size.

72782-05265-p07p

360Youth

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

I much prefer to install a panel with the lugs top or bottom depending on the direction the feed is coming from, but as you can see and surely experienced with main on the bottom it crowds the circuits coming in from the top.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I much prefer to install a panel with the lugs top or bottom depending on the direction the feed is coming from, but as you can see and surely experienced with main on the bottom it crowds the circuits coming in from the top.
One thing that helps minimize the end-of-the-can traffic jam is to bring the wires in on the same side of the panel they'll land on, or alternately, land them on the same side as they enter the panel.

I like stacking the 2-pole breakers on one side and the single-poles on the other. That layout also falls in with the way the panel end-plate KO's are pre-punched. Like this:

Panel5.jpg

Added: And like this:

Panel6.jpg

Last edited:

480sparky

One thing that helps minimize the end-of-the-can traffic jam is to bring the wires in on the same side of the panel they'll land on, or alternately, land them on the same side as they enter the panel................

What's with the green/white wires on the breakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.