Load Center in Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Youth

I started to say it may not have been a violation when it was put in but it would be when the counters were put in, but it looks like original cabinets with new tops and sink.

attachment.php

sparkyjr55

federal pacific panel

federal pacific panel

Looks like an old federal pacific panel and i think they were quit being made way back in the early or mid 1980,s

i once heard the chief elec inspector of KY crack a joke on Federal pacific panel,s. hmmm He said something like just put a 20amp breaker on the 100 amp motor it will hold it. Ha

Cavie

I started to say it may not have been a violation when it was put in but it would be when the counters were put in, but it looks like original cabinets with new tops and sink.

attachment.php

Do to the close proxcimity of the sink to the range, I gonna guess a remodel of a utility room to a kitchen for a illeagle apartment. Panel was there so somebldy turned it sideways.

iwire

Staff member
What is the problem? ;) When I used to do apartments and condos we would always locate the panel as close to the kitchen as possible in order to save wire, especial the range circuit. :cool:

resistance

Do to the close proxcimity of the sink to the range, I gonna guess a remodel of a utility room to a kitchen for a illeagle apartment. Panel was there so somebldy turned it sideways.
Sounds similar to what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.