Best Craig's Story Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohmy

This morning I am searching Craig's list for electrical material (guys going out of business and selling their stock). I see an ad for "the $39 electrician." I think, this is funny, so I click on it. What do I find....my companies ads...cut and pasted verbatim from our website....except its not my company's name or number its Nick the electrician's number. hahaha....so I call the dude and yell at him and he says my friend did that, so I ask for his friends number and he says "he doesn't speak English." How great is that?.

ItsHot

This morning I am searching Craig's list for electrical material (guys going out of business and selling their stock). I see an ad for "the $39 electrician." I think, this is funny, so I click on it. What do I find....my companies ads...cut and pasted verbatim from our website....except its not my company's name or number its Nick the electrician's number. hahaha....so I call the dude and yell at him and he says my friend did that, so I ask for his friends number and he says "he doesn't speak English." How great is that?.
Sounds about right!!:-?:mad::mad:

Rewire

I would not yell at him but politely request he remove my copywriten material from his add or I would take the nessesary legal action.

iwire

Staff member
There is no question here and we stay away from 'Craig's list' threads.

With that said I am closing this thread, continue via PMs if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.