Happy Father's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwire

Staff member
How very true, the"Sons" are preparing me my favorite breakfast which will be followed by a round of golf. Everyone enjoy this day.

My 8 year old daughter brought me breakfast in bed, a bowl of 'Crunch Berries' and some god awful coffee but it sure made me smile. :cool:

mxslick

My 8 year old daughter brought me breakfast in bed, a bowl of 'Crunch Berries' and some god awful coffee but it sure made me smile. :cool:

That's cool ..like Larry said, bet it was the best breakfast you've had. :)

Happy Father's day to everyone here, hope you have a great time.

Sadly, my father passed in 1999...so I try to spend this day remembering all the fun we had together...especially driving my mom crazy when we worked on house projects together. (We would yell and cuss all day long as we could never agree on the right way to do something.) We did have a standing deal though..I wouldn't do any plumbing (after I triggered a flooded bathroom) and he wouldn't do any electrical.. since he almost burned the house down.....SIX times!! :grin:

SiddMartin

Took the kids on a mountain bike ride... meetin the pops for dinner tonight.

Stay safe out there, so there's more of these days ahead!

76nemo

Just got a card from my buddies daughters, one's 4, the other is 12. I've been helping their Dad out for quite some time. Now my day is made:smile: Children are so great.;)

360Youth

Had my first today! He and I had a day out together yesterday that was fun. The adoption is till pending, but everyday is a great day that I thank God for. Keep us in your prayers.

Bouncychairstretch.jpg

ChickMagnetsmile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.