who does your bookeeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satcom

The cost of accounting may depend on the amount of business you conduct, yearly, for a one man shop doing 250 to 300K a year it may be around 3000 a year for both a part time bookkeeper and CPA costs.

Rewire

Our year end tax preparer runs around $650.00 and Quickbooks payroll runs $250.00 When I started out I did my own books and when I hired an office manager she took over.
We recently joined with a company called Employer Advantage it is a co-employment company that now takes care of all our HR needs.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I do all the paper work as well as the field work. I pay my accountant to do the final stuff for IRS. Just a 2 man operation here.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
You hired a full time mechanic?
A full time helper/mechanic. He has been with me since Nov. Very reliable and a good kid-- We get to play Ping Pong every day after work. He hates it when the old man kicks his butt. :grin:

My son may be working for me also when he gets back from biking (bicycling) across the country-- Aug. 1st.

hardworkingstiff

Down to a 1-man show here. I do all the bookkeeping, withholding deposits (oh yea, due again), payroll, quarterly reports, etc.

I hand my accountant a CD with the company books and he hands me back my tax return.

About $200/year.

Status
Not open for further replies.