Stereo Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
I just saw something that I cannot recall ever seeing before.

Coming through the edge of a massive thunderstorm, I caught two bolts of lightning; one in each of my left and right peripherals. They appeared to be at equal distance from me.

The thunder crack of each came within milliseconds of one another, producing a stereo thunder effect.

It was quite impressive. Wish I had a video of that. It was an awesome sight.

Just before that I saw five consecutive bolts in the same location; it had the appearance of a single bolt with a strobe effect. Really cool stuff.

SG-1

Finger Lightning

Finger Lightning

I have seen lightning running across the bottoms of the storm clouds like fingers once. And one time a storm was so bad the lightning was green. I could not see the bolts just a strange green glow that would slowly fade. One winter night in 1980 I watched the power lines fall and arc as an ice storm was slowly taking down the power grid for the city.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
I have seen lightning running across the bottoms of the storm clouds like fingers once. And one time a storm was so bad the lightning was green. I could not see the bolts just a strange green glow that would slowly fade. . . .

i've seen that before also.

lightning is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.