Using Mike Holt Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received the comprehensive masters package, video and books. I was wondering what the best way to tackle this mountatin of information is.
For each segment, do I watch the video along with the book, then answer the questions? Do I read the book first, then watch the video? Maybe I don't need to read the whole book, just use it as a reference?
What did everyone here do? Was it successful?
Thanks for your help.

Except that I bought the 2005 prep. No DVD's, VHS tapes and I didn't get anything about the study method on the 1st tape. I figure that I should read the section first, then watch theat section on the tape, and then take the section test. But I wanted to know how everyone else did the prep work.

nakulak

watch dvds with code book in hand (mr holt's books closely follow dvd material), then do sample tests at end of ea chapter /book

I used my laptop to watch the dvds so I also used it to take notes as I went along also for future reference.

jmo

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
When I got my Holt Master series on VHS (yes, a long time ago) I would normally do the tapes for lead. That way, things I failed to get it the first time around, I could replay the next morning, and normally grasp it. Morning coffee, and a clear head reveal a lot of solid answers :)

Congrads on getting one of the best packages money can buy in the electrical industry!

Status
Not open for further replies.