help i need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
I think it's pretty harsh to tell the kid he's doomed because he doesn't have a business plan yet. Submitting this thread is the first step in getting a business plan.

He just finished school and took his test. He wants to know what the next step is. Telling him he's doomed because he hasn't thought of everything yet is like telling a Chef he's doomed because he cooked macaroni and cheese in the 4th grade.

The only advice I can give you jakobit, is that there will be people trying to stand in your way. Sometimes even family or people you consider friends will try to prevent you from becoming successful. Learn to recognize these people. If they're family, remember that you love them and gently put them in their place. If they're friends you may have to make a tough decision. Anybody who doesn't want you to succeed is not a friend.

Good luck out there.

jakobit

i just wanna thanks everyone for all the advices. i really appreciated it. i know there is alot of mistake can be made an a business, that was the reason why i came to this thread. good advice, once again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.