Holiday lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jute

I have been sent a bid request for Holiday lighting on (3) multi-family properties. The "Holiday Lighting consist of (11) Pepper trees with trunk/branch wrap spaced 4" apart up to foilage, install (2) 48' lit wreaths at gate entrance and install lit garland on name sign at gate entrance. I do lighting and electrical but have never done "Holiday Lighting". This is for a good client and don't want to turn away the work... I'd like to know what options I have for the tree lights and lit garland as far as manufactures and if I need commercial grade materiels. I'd also like to know if these are usually bid with removing the installations after the holidays?? Any methods and/or tips would be greatly appreciated... Thanks, JB

nakulak

back in the day, a company I worked for rented a crew of us out to a large dept. store chain to set up holiday lighting every xmas. there was also a crew of carpenters. every year things were somewhat different, so I think T&M was a good approach. I would have a hard time giving a "competitive" bid on something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.