Private Messaging Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurk27

Beta was a superior product that had inferior marketing.

also I think the cost difference was a factor, just like Blue-ray is today.

With up-scaling DVD players and or TV's, I don't see Blue-Ray hanging on to the movie market. although it does show promises in the data back up market.

remember even the Beta movie tapes were much more then the VHS.
and in this society cost is everything. and the fact the the economy wasn't real good back in the "70's"

TOOL_5150

Just a word of advice from a part time IT tech; I wouldnt rush out and get windows 7 immedately, It IS better than vista - but theres always bugs the first few months of a new OS, Especially from M$. If you got XP pro now, Id stay with it for a few months, if ya have vista - go for the upgrade!

Just my opinion though!:cool:

~Matt

hardworkingstiff

Just a word of advice from a part time IT tech; I wouldnt rush out and get windows 7 immedately, It IS better than vista - but theres always bugs the first few months of a new OS, Especially from M$. If you got XP pro now, Id stay with it for a few months, if ya have vista - go for the upgrade!

~Matt

What about W2K with a loaded hard drive and only 256 meg of ram? Wait or go ahead?

hurk27

~Matt

And Good advice, see my post 7

Vista hasn't even come out with a SE and as bad as it is, may not.
although I didn't like the 3rd edition of XP, because they put some of Vista tweaks in it, and removed the address bar tool from the task bar, but it is still much better then Vista, but I will wait till Windows 7 has been out for a while, and at least till a first edition or even a second edition comes out, I have another computer I will play with it on before I go with it, and this computer has a free upgrade to it, when I do decide.

when 3.0 was out, It wasn't a biggie, to just upgrade, to 3.1 or 3.11 but I stuck with 95 till the second edition of 98 came out, and the same thing for XP, both times with much less problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.