Welcome to Our Newest Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Figures, I skip out on the Forum for the first time in a day and a half, and the second I leave someone gets a promotion. :D

Everybody, I'm proud to announce (Augie47) Gus' demotion to moderator. I'm sure he's probably not as easy to bribe, but I'm sure he'll be comfortable with the idea in no time. :)

Welcome, Gus!

Also, I think it's a cinch at this point that we have pressed Chris Jensen (Raider1) into service as Chief Moderator for 2010, as penance for being a Raiders fan. :D

480sparky

So George, does this mean your reign (of terror) is over, or are you a dark horse Chief Mod now?

Congrats to Chris & Gus!

rbalex

Staff member
Occupation
Professional Electrical Engineer
What does this have to do with the electrical trade?

:grin:

~Matt
We are discussing how to permanently frustrate an inspector - without getting red tagged.
I already did it in the Moderator forum, but I want to publically extend my congratulations to Gus too.

mivey

Then I retract all previous insults and derogatory remarks I made about Gus.

I'm going to start some new ones 'cause he has to temper his response now. :grin:

raider1

Staff member
Also, I think it's a cinch at this point that we have pressed Chris Jensen (Raider1) into service as Chief Moderator for 2010, as penance for being a Raiders fan. :D

As if having to watch the Raiders play for the last few years isn't penance enough.:D:D:D

I would also like to welcome Gus as a new moderator, I think he will be a great addition to the team.:)

Chris

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I would also like to welcome Gus publically and further extend the "good luck" (you will need it:grin:) sentiment.

Roger

480sparky

Perhaps the View Forum Leaders link can actually be made to like to something now?
flute.gif

Riograndeelectric

congratulations to Gus and Chris. thanks for making a difference on this forum. thank you to George for being our Chief Moderator and guiding us thru some tough times. Good work George. glad you will still be around as a moderator.
Cameron

mivey

............&&
...........&&&&
.............&&

:grin:

Last edited:
Chris
Congrats on becoming the Chief. Let me know if there is any bribing I can offer to stay in your good graces.;)

Gus
Congrats to your demotion...I mean...I don't even know what I mean.;)
I know you will do a great job, you have been practicing here for years!

Between Chris and Gus, I am sure we will all have a good year!:D

Remember forum members, the "how to get the newbies" meeting is on Thursday night late...when both of them are asleep at the monitor. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.