Tesla....schmesla...

Status
Not open for further replies.

e57

I can't wait for wireless power - since it's strongest at close proximity - you have to get something near it. ANd I can wire it while breathing in my carbon credits...

G0049

Kinda like living inside a big, coreless transformer.;)

With all the communication waves, radar, microwaves, along with all the natural radiation, I think there's probably enough stuff floating around the atmosphere already.

Don S.

Don?t laugh too hard at this concept. When I attended apprentice training we were told that there would always be a significant demand for DC motors because speed control of an AC motor was not possible. Technology marches on.

StephenSDH

Don?t laugh too hard at this concept. When I attended apprentice training we were told that there would always be a significant demand for DC motors because speed control of an AC motor was not possible. Technology marches on.

Speed control has always been possible with AC. It is torque I think you meant. The new AC motors have great torque control down to 10-15Hz(Sensorless Vector). If you add a tac to the motor you can have full torque and 0hz.

e57

Screams tin foil hat to me - all that power pumped out to scramble your DNA... :cool: I get clients who don't want cables in the wall near their head boards, but still want recepts at the bedside... Imagine this:
intel_wireless.jpg

Ref: (wild claims of efficiency ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.