Welcome to Our Newest Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mivey

Gus, don't forget to read the handouts on "Posting With Impunity" and "How To Have The Last Word". :grin:

mivey

I really don't know how the mods find the time. But I do appreciate the work they do.

walkerj

Congratulations!

I always find Augie's input to be very well stated and down to earth.

I wish he was an inspector in the area I work:cool:

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Congrats, guys. Hope you have fun. :)

They offered me a moderatorship, but I turned it down. I already have to pretend to be responsible and mature when I'm working. I don't want to have to act like that here, too. It's too much fun just bein' myself. :D

By the way, there's one falsehood in the above statement. Can you guess which one it is? ;)

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Thanks George for doing an outstanding job this past year. :cool:

Welcome Gus and congratulations to Chris who follows in the footsteps of some pretty impressive Chiefs.

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
Figures, I skip out on the Forum for the first time in a day and a half, and the second I leave someone gets a promotion. :D

Everybody, I'm proud to announce (Augie47) Gus' demotion to moderator. I'm sure he's probably not as easy to bribe, but I'm sure he'll be comfortable with the idea in no time. :)

Welcome, Gus!

Also, I think it's a cinch at this point that we have pressed Chris Jensen (Raider1) into service as Chief Moderator for 2010, as penance for being a Raiders fan. :D

You kid, but I'm glad you worded it this way. When I saw somebody congratulate him in another thread I thought, "I'm glad I'm not a moderator. Those guys have to actually work when they're on this website."

Unlike freeloaders like me who can just completely ignore entire posts!

:grin:

skeshesh

Congratz guys. During my short time here I've seen many quality posts by both of you and I'm sure your work as moderator/cheif moderator will be the same. Thanks to you guys for taking up the burden and to all the other moderators for continuing on doing a fine job.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Let's hear it for the Mod Squad! :)

mod-squad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.