Status
Not open for further replies.

donselectric

hi all.
anyone here use homeline by sq d ?
i need a hold down kit for a backfeed 60a breaker
no local suppliers have it....anyone have the part num
they gave me a bent peice of metal with a screw
but i cant get it to fit.. dont think its the rite one..

thanks

480sparky

H O M 1 R K.

25874_300.jpg

HOMELINE Load Center Accessories​
Description Catalog Number Price Schedule
Miscellaneous

Retaining Kit: Secures circuit breaker to interior when used as a back-fed main.
For HOM612L100F/S, RB and HOM48L125GC, GRB load centers.
HOM1RK​
4.30 DE3C

Last edited:

Bernard1599

Here are some additional part numbers for the Homeline series

Miscellaneous
Retaining Kit: Secures circuit breaker to interior when used as a back-fed main.
For HOM612L100F/S, RB and HOM48L125GC, GRB load centers.
HOM1RK 4.30 DE3C
Secures ONE circuit breaker right side of interior when used as a back-fed main. For 100?125 ampere convertible main
load centers, Series S01 and S02
HOM4RK2LA 9.80 DE3C
Secures ONE circuit breaker right side of interior when used as a back-fed main. For 150?225 ampere convertible main
load centers, Series S01 and S02
HOM4RK2HA 9.80 DE3C
Secures circuit breaker to interior when used as a back-fed main for 2-pole 150?200 ampere circuit breakers HOM5RK 9.80 DE3C

Regards,
Bernard

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
As Bernard shows, you need to look at your particular panel as there are several back-fed retaining clips available. Normally this info is also shown on the panel nameplate data sheet (in small print :))
I have installed one style which required me to remove the interior and install the clip & screw while holding the interior in my hand (screw fastened perpendicular to the bottom)
Here is a list of some kits for Homeline View attachment 4078

480sparky

As Bernard shows, you need to look at your particular panel as there are several back-fed retaining clips available. Normally this info is also shown on the panel nameplate data sheet (in small print)......

The different pieces are for different breakers. The first one in Bernards list is the same one I posted, the others are for larger (both size and ampacity) breakers. I just listed the one for a 60a, which the OP stated he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.