Wiing methods for a Yoga Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisherelectric

While doing a pre-bid walk-thru for the remodeling of the office of a local Yoga studio I observed ~60 individuals chanting and meditating in an adjacent room. The owner informed me that they occasionally have as many as 100 people in a session, and that by chanting and meditating they are able to channel and concentrate their spiritual energy. I checked my NEC (05), but couldn't seem to find any sections that deal with wiring methods that provide protection of electrical conductors and equipment from concentrated spiritual energy emanating from adjacent rooms.
I have several questions.
1) What code section covers wiring methods in such an energy field?
2) What kind of meter do I use to measure the concentrated spiritual energy field created by ~100 meditating Yoga practitioners?
3) What are the units of measurement of a spiritual energy field?
Any help would be appreciated and please try to back-up any answers with documentation.
Thanks in advance. Steve Fisher

ohmhead

Well i think today EMI shielding is getting out of control but yes there are options heres one option
EMSP.gif

They make sealtite with a copper spiral and a branded shield this helps eliminate magnetic trash.

They make magnetic shielding foil to wrap around your cables or conductors .

And for the romex people they do make a MUCORD its romex with a shield romex .

But its not cheap

But if its a bigg issue install all you conduits inside a copper tube meaning install your romex or your conduit inside copper tubing that will do it !

Twisted branded conductors is the best to cut down on magnetics install in metal conduit they also make alu conduit

Last edited:

Power Tech

While doing a pre-bid walk-thru for the remodeling of the office of a local Yoga studio I observed ~60 individuals chanting and meditating in an adjacent room. The owner informed me that they occasionally have as many as 100 people in a session, and that by chanting and meditating they are able to channel and concentrate their spiritual energy. I checked my NEC (05), but couldn't seem to find any sections that deal with wiring methods that provide protection of electrical conductors and equipment from concentrated spiritual energy emanating from adjacent rooms.
2) What kind of meter do I use to measure the concentrated spiritual energy field created by ~100 meditating Yoga practitioners?
Any help would be appreciated and please try to back-up any answers with documentation.

#1) The code (LAW) of enlightenment and Immortality. There has to be a way out, because there is a way in.

#2) Meter not available yet. 1 day, 1 year, sitting with said practitioners, may give you the answer, if you are ripe. (??? time, if not).

#3) Units of spiritual measurement are regarded as units of "Chu" energy.

Of corse, after sitting with an enlightened being for a year, there will be no questions to ask.

Proof: All truths are verifiable to the common man. No belief necessary. Without truth, faith dies.

Documentation: All the profits, mystics, seers, and enlightened masters that have came before me.

Are you a true Fisher of knowledge? I know all this to be true directly.:)

Last edited:

Article 90.1

It may be but I doubt it.

Not every room that holds a 100 or more people is a place of Assembly.

This is just a rule of thumb that I go by, especially on a pre-bid walk; sort of like a mental checklist. Actual wiring method TBD before getting much deeper into the estimating process...

iwire

Staff member
This is just a rule of thumb that I go by, especially on a pre-bid walk; sort of like a mental checklist. Actual wiring method TBD before getting much deeper into the estimating process...

Makes good sense, don't want to be caught off guard. :)

I only mentioned it as many people believe that any room that can contain over 100 people is a place of assembly.

rt66electric

I "think" your outlook to the solution is the problem ?? The question is how do you shield the practioners from the 60hz emf radation!! One should sheild the condutors from the ZEN radiation emiting from the massses. I have in the past used transparent receptacles and invisable wire to achieve desired results. The invisable wire and transparent receptacles are the only wiring method to use when the architech specs recepts in the middle of a window>>>

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
The owner informed me that they occasionally have as many as 100 people in a session, and that by chanting and meditating they are able to channel and concentrate their spiritual energy. I checked my NEC (05), but couldn't seem to find any sections that deal with wiring methods that provide protection of electrical conductors and equipment from concentrated spiritual energy emanating from adjacent rooms.

This is not an NEC issue. You need to inform the owner that it is his responsibility to network you with a qualified SEE (Spiritual Energy Engineer) so that a symbiotic relationship can be established between mantras of said qualified SEE and the electrician (you) bound by the constraints of the NEC.

Incense and crystals are suggested, but not required as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.