Data wire prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Holidays everyone.

I have an offer to run some data and phone lines in a renovated office space. The space is vacant and has drop ceilings. The space is about 65' x 70'
They will have about 12 cubicles and 3 offices. Each cube will get phone and the 3 offices will get data and phone. Walls are simple to snake and the cubes will have a power poll to conceil wire. It's an easy install.

My question is how to bill it. Time and material or by dedicated phone and data charge. Plus the time to terminate with RJ 45 jacks.

Thank you.

satcom

Happy Holidays everyone.

I have an offer to run some data and phone lines in a renovated office space. The space is vacant and has drop ceilings. The space is about 65' x 70'
They will have about 12 cubicles and 3 offices. Each cube will get phone and the 3 offices will get data and phone. Walls are simple to snake and the cubes will have a power poll to conceil wire. It's an easy install.

My question is how to bill it. Time and material or by dedicated phone and data charge. Plus the time to terminate with RJ 45 jacks.

Thank you.

Don't forget to allow for the time to run seperate supports for the new cables above the drop ceiling, and the cost of a permit for the low voltage wiring.

Hello,

Thanks to all who wrote. It is a plenum ceiling (have that covered) I did alow for Beam clamps and bridal rings. I will be terminating at the cubes and offices, not at the phone block or data control.

Any other people with price ideas is appreciated. I can start next week if the price is right.

Happy New Year and I hope you all have a busy one ahead. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.