field listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrix

I have heard of people going to a job site and "field listing" an electrical product. Can anyone shine a light on this type of listing :-?

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Can anyone tell me who to contact in the North East to have a product "field listed" :confused:
Call my friend Larry Brewer-- he works for Intertek testing services they are out of Duluth, Ga

His number is 336-512-6909. Tell him I sent you and he'll get you to the right person.

zog

I have heard of people going to a job site and "field listing" an electrical product. Can anyone shine a light on this type of listing :-?

Hope you have a huge checkbook. Be careful, there are companies out there that will "Field list" stuff but are not NRTL's. So it is a meaningless listing.

wireguru

Hope you have a huge checkbook. Be careful, there are companies out there that will "Field list" stuff but are not NRTL's. So it is a meaningless listing.

AND make sure your jurisdiction will accept the NRTL you choose for the UL standard you are having it evaluated under. For example Los Angeles publishes a list of NRTLs with the UL standard numbers they will accept a listing under from that NRTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.