The electric west convention

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappy

I was thinking about going, and I was wondering how you liked it? Was it very informative? So-so, or waste of time. Thank you.

cadpoint

I think I'd really have to ask myself, how am I will sales-people!

One is walking into the lion?s den of professional sales people.

Due to location you might as well consider it the super bowl of/for salesman ship.

It will be the top brass and the best sales people, of whatever product your interested in!

Believe me they can almost see coming and gauge their own response accordingly, they know their market and their client base.

Mixed feeling on interactions, trying to be interested in standard products, screw drivers and flashlights and stretching one's mind to understand a new style product or device.

One might have a very mixed bag of results from the trade show floor. I think I'd really have to ask myself; why am I going, what am I thinking I'll see, learn of, or know about that you can't find, read about or research on the internet.

Well I think the evening events outside the trade floor might be a big attraction or maybe not!

wireguru

i just looked at the exhibitor listing, and I was suprised to discover how sparse it is. Was going to go, not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.