Blogs, Tweets, Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

russ

Face book

Face book

I was of the same mind about social sites as most of you. About five mounts ago my son started planing a party for his brother who was going to boot camp. I heard about it from someone else. It seems the party was an "event" on face book. I sort of forced myself to open an account to track the party invites. I was amazed at how handy it was for family contacts. I have a very large family. Now I see pictures of family members and their kids and updates on whats going on daily. It's just like many other things that bring you news, just a little different in delivery and some what more personal, like family and friends.

I still don't have any of the other sites mentioned. Of coarse I meet people sometimes, that don't believe in owning a cell phone, so I don't feel to bad about it.

360Youth

I was of the same mind about social sites as most of you. About five mounts ago my son started planing a party for his brother who was going to boot camp. I heard about it from someone else. It seems the party was an "event" on face book. I sort of forced myself to open an account to track the party invites. I was amazed at how handy it was for family contacts. I have a very large family. Now I see pictures of family members and their kids and updates on whats going on daily. It's just like many other things that bring you news, just a little different in delivery and some what more personal, like family and friends.

I still don't have any of the other sites mentioned. Of coarse I meet people sometimes, that don't believe in owning a cell phone, so I don't feel to bad about it.

I agree. I was not very interested in any of the socials until a friend invited me to join. It has become invaluable for maintaining contact with many friends and family that I would not normally be able to.

I hate to break it to many that have post on this thread, but the only difference I see between this forum and my FB account is we don't talk anything other than work.

chris1971

With Linkedin I get testimonials from previous customers that other potential customers can see and read. I have gotten jobs from Linkedin. I have a free company page on Facebook to keep customers informed about my company. And yes, I have had customers say that they found me on FB by doing a search. I've only invested my time in these social sites. No monthly charges from either site. I believe these are some great untapped areas to steer customers towards your company.

Status
Not open for further replies.