Torque Inspection

Status
Not open for further replies.

One-eyed Jack

I'll still bet that if you are not there for the inspection, you are not getting a complete inspection. I'll take your plates off if you want, but I'm not going to be lining up all the screws, and since I don't carry a ladder, then I can't get into the attic to see if you have every thing secured. No one there to show me the cold water bond, I'll only look for it for so long. Not there to open up the switch gear.....

I'm sure you get the point. I carry a flashlight, a cheap screwdriver and a gfci tester and a pen. Want to guess which tool I use the most?:grin:

I do the same. If the EC or a represetative is present at the time of the inspection a lot of things that would get written up get fixed instead. No re-inspection fee. I will work with the EC but you have to meet me halfway.

480sparky

I'll still bet that if you are not there for the inspection, you are not getting a complete inspection. I'll take your plates off if you want, but I'm not going to be lining up all the screws, and since I don't carry a ladder, then I can't get into the attic to see if you have every thing secured. No one there to show me the cold water bond, I'll only look for it for so long. Not there to open up the switch gear.....

I do everything I can humanly do in order to be present at my inspections.

.........I'm sure you get the point. I carry a flashlight, a cheap screwdriver and a gfci tester and a pen. Want to guess which tool I use the most?:grin:

Uh.................. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

the pen, maybe possibly theoretically?

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I carry a flashlight, a cheap screwdriver and a gfci tester and a pen. Want to guess which tool I use the most?:grin:

Uh.................. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

the pen, maybe possibly theoretically?
That's my guess, minus the "maybe possibly theoretically" part. And the "Uh" and the "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm," of course. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.