Any More Meet and Greets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

Anyone interested in having some Meet & Greets this year?

Winter's over, so it's time to start scheduling them if anyone wants to have one!

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I would be happy to put 4 or 5 people up for the evening in my home in chapel hill under one condition--- you don't look at any of my electrical violations. :)

Seriously-- I would be happy to house Roger, Larry and spouse or whoever didn't want to make the long ride back the same day.

We have had as many as 13 sleeping here. Have an extra King size bed, a few doubles and lots of twins

jumper

I would be happy to put 4 or 5 people up for the evening in my home in chapel hill under one condition--- you don't look at any of my electrical violations. :)

Seriously-- I would be happy to house Roger, Larry and spouse or whoever didn't want to make the long ride back the same day.

We have had as many as 13 sleeping here. Have an extra King size bed, a few doubles and lots of twins

Woo Hoo. Dinner and we get to have a party at Dennis' house. I'm in.:grin:

jumper

I am serious so let me know. Any date is good for me - I will make it work. The sooner I know the better but June is my preference.

At some we need to make a call. I say Saturday June 5th at approx. 5:00 to meet and dinner at 5:30 or 6:00. Restaurant TBA.

I talked to my boss and he said he will not plan on me working any Saturdays in June. ( I missed the Germantown MD last year because of this. Also dog was sick)

As far as food goes, I am flexible. ( I do love Bar B-Q, hint )

Where the heck does Roger live, Asheville?

Is Cadpoint/Jude in?

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
For anyone in, near, or driving to or through Richmond, you're welcome to ride down with me. I can carry up to five passengers (presuming PJ comes with me, too.)

PM for contact info.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Well, unfortunately I do not have a liquor cabinet as I do not drink. I have no issues with others drinking but it ain't my thing.

Roger does live in Asheville- 4 to 4.5 hrs from me in Chapel Hill and another 35-40 to Raleigh.

Jude is indeed Cadpoint and he lives in Durham-- really good bar-b-q- place there called Bullocks. Durham is 15 minutes from Chapel Hill.

There is also a pretty good one here in Chapel Hill.

cadpoint

I'm IN, Get Chris to Fly in ... PUT his happy self up... :) Sounds Great!

Ah there's quite a few people regionally here on line, speak up people!!!

I hope we can swing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.