Retired Electrical Contractor
[/color][/b]

Dennis, I am still waiting.
Bullock's

Bullock's Bar B Cue

(919) 383-6202
3330 Quebec Dr

Durham, NC 27705

I think it would be wise for everyone to send me their cell phone numbers in case of some change of plan or whatever.

Plan is fot those who wish to arrive early and have lunch at my house. That will be at 1 pm. Those that want to go into town or hang here are welcome t do whatever. Around 5pm we will eat at Bullock's.

BTW. Bullock's is closer to you Virginians than Chapel Hill by 10 miles or so.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Love that 'Open letter to the community'. Dennis is trying to kill us!

It probably was salmonella or something simple as that. :grin: A little diarrea for a few days and you'll feel better. ;)

My wife and I aren't convinced it was there problem but it may have been. Things happen......even to the best of us.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
It probably was salmonella or something simple as that. :grin: A little diarrea for a few days and you'll feel better. ;)

My wife and I aren't convinced it was there problem but it may have been. Things happen......even to the best of us.

Just bustin chops, I'll eat just about anything.:)

ceb58

Good because if you are staying at my house it 's no telling what you'll be eating. Usually if the dog won't eat it neither will we. :grin:

Chris, when you get to Dennis's house count the Alpaca's. The next morning count them again. If one is missing you may want to skip breakfast:D

jumper

Larry Fine...... Come on down..... to play The food is what???? :D

bh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.