Home Trade Show Seminar Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bth0mas20

Im in the process of designing and setting up a booth. Im looking for tips and ideas. If you were at a show what would you like to see at an electrical contractors booth? What would help me sell?

Im thinking of building a small 2x4 wall with a panel, outlet, led recessed light, whole house surge protector, generator panel ( with power inlet outlet), and generator. Also setting something up to show how my underground wire locator finds wires underground. Display wire tracers for inside your house and my inspction camera.

480sparky

You pretty much described exactly what I did a couple years ago.

HomeShow2a.jpg

HomeShow3a.jpg

HomeShow1a.jpg

satcom

Im in the process of designing and setting up a booth. Im looking for tips and ideas. If you were at a show what would you like to see at an electrical contractors booth? What would help me sell?

Im thinking of building a small 2x4 wall with a panel, outlet, led recessed light, whole house surge protector, generator panel ( with power inlet outlet), and generator. Also setting something up to show how my underground wire locator finds wires underground. Display wire tracers for inside your house and my inspction camera.

Of all the home shows, the landscape lighting guys seem to get the most bang for their buck, they show everything from motion lights to driveway lighting.

ceb58

[
quote=bth0mas20;1204682] If you were at a show what would you like to see at an electrical contractors booth?
[/QUOTE]

Hooter girls serving free drinks:grin:

If you are into it maybe a network panel to show cable, ethernet and voice over IP. Remote controle lighting.

480sparky

Have plenty of business cards. If you can spring for them, have some fliers to hand out as well.

NEVER have your spot empty, always have someone there. And be sure it's someone knowledgeable, not someone who, while employed by the company, know nothing about electrical.

Be sure to visit the others who are in the show. The builders, sunrooms outfits, etc. are also potential customers.

dmagyar

Hold joff on the girls

Hold joff on the girls

I remember going to a booth at the SF Neca convention, one booth had some great eye candy but I sure can't remember what they were selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.