Job site Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOLT28

Hey great site. I?ve got a question about how you guys handle job site storage. We mainly wire commercial buildings and the problem we have is material storage in the building. We use 3 tier carts to put common items on like boxes and fittings. These carts become so clustered with boxes and the boxes soaking up moisture people don?t put things back of what they don?t use. I think I?ve an idea with U-line carts so that you can label those compartments. That way it stays more organized than a bunch of cardboard. Just wondering what some of you guys are doing.

mcclary's electrical

Hey great site. I?ve got a question about how you guys handle job site storage. We mainly wire commercial buildings and the problem we have is material storage in the building. We use 3 tier carts to put common items on like boxes and fittings. These carts become so clustered with boxes and the boxes soaking up moisture people don?t put things back of what they don?t use. I think I?ve an idea with U-line carts so that you can label those compartments. That way it stays more organized than a bunch of cardboard. Just wondering what some of you guys are doing.

I've got a greenlee job box for tools, and two different carts for material as you described. They generally get pretty messy. I never really tried to improve upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.