HEY what is this ??(do not shown your age)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt66electric

What should I look for on the other end?? I found this next to a Zincso panel. in a 1920's ?? house originally wired w/black rigid pipe.
I was afraid to push in the contactor_but wanted to real badly. Should I look for a attic fan ?? what would the LV timer look like??

rt66electric

thanks

thanks

the label said time clock. I did not find any tye of timer mechanism. on time clock or label. The owner was a little-ol-lady and I did not want to ask any questions. I repaired her LV garden lights and charged hers as litttle as i could.

gar

Occupation
EE
100824-2126 EST

It is quite obviously a power relay with a low voltage supply for control by something like a themostat or other device. There could have been a low voltage timer at the remote location. From the three terminals you can get power and supply a control signal back to the relay.

hurk27

After searching through hundreds of patients from A.V. Sampsel, he seem to have made all kinds of controls for furnaces, and some even for wood burning, that when the fire box would get to a set temperature a contact would close and turn on a blower to circulate the hot air, this seems to be part of the circuit to bring on the circulator blower in that circuit, also he held several patients for motor dampers with a spring return, and vibration free thermostats. but not really much on the web about him or Sampsel Time Control Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.