Not just copper termites

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceb58

That's as good as something that happened at work a few months ago. A contract crew that was hired to install new wave guides and grounding bars at one of our tower sites. They install the guides and solid copper grounding bars that day, that night they were caught steeling the ground bars that they had just installed. They forgot about the security system on the buildings.

Just goes to prove if ya gonna steal dont do it in a truck with your phone number on it

Article 90.1

Of equal interest to me is why did the property owner install the wiring on the pole himself, does he hold a NJ license?

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
That's as good as something that happened at work a few months ago. A contract crew that was hired to install new wave guides and grounding bars at one of our tower sites. They install the guides and solid copper grounding bars that day, that night they were caught steeling the ground bars that they had just installed. They forgot about the security system on the buildings.

Just goes to prove if ya gonna steal dont do it in a truck with your phone number on it

Happens a lot on cell sites too. Contractors have to cover up whatever part of the ground ring they do everyday to stop thieves. Heard a crew talking the other day how they got ripped off for 400 feet of 4/0 tinned that they didn't bury before going home.

Status
Not open for further replies.