What Is The Best Estimating/ Bid Tracking/ Bid Keeping Solution?

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

What Is The Best Estimating/ Bid Tracking/ Bid Keeping Solution?

• Best Value One-Stop Estimating Software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheapest Solution

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Lately my win ratio has been very bad and I know its more than just numbers but even if it is just number I'm looking for a solution to help me direct my energy to the numbers rather than finding the bid and looking for the bid contacts, due date, start date etc. as well as send reminders to my desktop and cell. My bid sources are a combination of a popular bid service that email the ITBs and direct ITBs from GCs that we have relationships with. I pick a bid that meets our criteria, mark it up and take it off with one piece of software, build the job with my estimating software and create the proposal in Quickbooks 09 contractor.
I know that there's new software out there that builds the job as you do the take-off and may even generate decent looking proposals but its just not possible to upgrade at this time.
I do want to know what you guys consider the best for when I can upgrade but for now, I would like to know what kind of solutions are out there to manage the bids themselves pre-bid and post-bid. Maybe an online service that charges a monthly fee? Thanks! Andy

Yeah George Not one of my best ideas HAHA ! I tried to reverse it but could not. I kinda wasn't thinking about the how it works and thinking that by selecting multiple choice, the other guy would be able to reply with .

Status
Not open for further replies.