This looks... exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurk27

occclift.jpg

I use one of these at our local 16 plex theater, the main lobby is about 50' up and has all kinds of lighting up there.
We used it in the theaters also, but they had to remove the seats for us to use it, it was stair stepped, for each two rows of seats, and there was EMG exits that we could bring it in through from the outside.

Tallestlift.jpg

leased one that had a 300' reach, so it could sit in the middle of a football field and reach the 120' field lights on both sides, we had to board walk it down the middle of the field to keep from messing up the field. for the cost of leasing the equipment we just went ahead and installed all new 2kw MH pulse start fixtures and lamps.

In the bottom of the basket it had this saying:

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
If This Thing Falls
So Do You

Not exactly what you want to read at that hight:roll:

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
We gave some "rides" to employees at a youth camp after setting a tornado siren. The journeman requested help to harness up a few of the riders until he came to a young woman in shorts and a t top. He handled that one all by himself.

Classic.

:grin:

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I did the initial crane control systems work on this project, the expansion of the Boeing Everett facility to produce the 777 aircraft (this picture is of the 747 side, same building though). Before the cranes were operational, we had to work from the floor in JLGs, 90 feet to the crane rails.

27118-004-BD249F7A.jpg

I didn't know how much I was afraid of heights when I accepted that contract, I had to get over it real quick...

jumper

I did the initial crane control systems work on this project, the expansion of the Boeing Everett facility to produce the 777 aircraft (this picture is of the 747 side, same building though). Before the cranes were operational, we had to work from the floor in JLGs, 90 feet to the crane rails.

27118-004-BD249F7A.jpg

I didn't know how much I was afraid of heights when I accepted that contract, I had to get over it real quick...

Cool pix:).

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Amazing! Thanks for the link! I think I held my breath for the last 60'!

Interesting about the commentator saying that OSHA allows free climbing with no tie-off on these towers.

Great vidieo. you have got to be crazy going way way way up there with thunder clouds in the area too.hope he did not drop the lamp:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.