Estimating Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

esox39

Does anyone know of a good estimating software that works on Mac? I know there are alot of good ones out there, but I can't find one that works on a Mac. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

rgiraldo

Get parallels,

Then you can run anything windows. Or Electrimate. or Electromate not sure how to spell it but he has a good estimaing spread sheet that runs on open office. You can run open office on mac or pc, plus its free. Not the estimating software. That cost 50 bucks. I just got conest intellibid but still run it off my pc. I havent moved it to my mac yet.

aptman3

I have a macbook pro. I use a program called "vmware" and it runs windows on my mac. It actually is pretty easy to use once you set it up. It runs windows as if it is just another program running on your mac. After I start windows I just open my estimating software through windows. I use TurboBid and like the software.

Software

Software

iWinBids is new to the estimating competition, but will work on Windows, Linux and MAC. Your welcome to try it out, the TRIAL version only prevents printing. If you have any questions or comments, send me a direct message.

This is for anyone who does not wish to run VMware or Parallels on their MAC, I personally think they slow me down, and don't have time to wait for the other operating system to load up.

There is no advertisement, our objective is to stay small and personal with each customer.

Good luck on your hunt.

rselectric10

Estimating software than works on MAC

Estimating software than works on MAC

While I don't know any software that runs on MAC - you can get a virtual PC software that runs on the MAC and then you can load ConEst. I would get some help from someone who knows both MAC and PC's but it does work,

macmikeman

iWinBids is new to the estimating competition, but will work on Windows, Linux and MAC. Your welcome to try it out, the TRIAL version only prevents printing. If you have any questions or comments, send me a direct message.

This is for anyone who does not wish to run VMware or Parallels on their MAC, I personally think they slow me down, and don't have time to wait for the other operating system to load up.

There is no advertisement, our objective is to stay small and personal with each customer.

Good luck on your hunt.

Steve, this looks like web services. Am I correct about that? PHP? Java?
Savoy? or .Net? Or is it a full downloadable application that resides fully database and all on the client?

iWinBids

iWinBids

It's completely based on the users computer, internet is not required to use it, except when you first purchase it, there is a 45 day period you can go without internet, but must be connected once to verify key. The database is from craftsman, but is able to import list from csv. Vendors will be able to be synchronized through a csv as well. We haven't exceeded 1000 customers yet, and are still able to answer all questions, and comments very quickly. If there is anything your having problems with we can usually solve your issue within an hour, if its software based, it could take up to 24 hours to resolve. There has been extensive testing and 98% of the issues are ironed out. Updates are published immediately if there is a software problem, else they are done approximately quarterly. I can go into more detail if you want to email me, there is much more on my mind that hasn't made it to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.