New License!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Moore

I know this doesnt really fit in this forum...but I got my SC General Contractor's (IR2) today...Now I just need work that pays...

Sam Moore

Thanks, things have been slow so I'm trying to put extra time to good use...maybe I can deversify and pick up extra work.

hurk27

One of the few guys that can cheat himself out of money and still come out ahead.:grin:

Good job.

A very good point, as I feel you will always come out ahead no mater how hard it is to not cheat your way through life, running an honest company and doing good work for a fair price, and not cheating (oh the owner/inspector will never know) will go along way to build a good working relationship with your customers and repeat service, and word of mouth advertising, just don't expect this to happen over night, its a long and hard road to get started, as I myself am learning just how hard it is, company I have worked for over 25 years shut it's doors, and with no hiring in my area, it was the only route I have to take to stay alive, going from making over 100k to just a few jobs here and there is tough, but I know in the long run keeping with the task of providing good work for a fair price will have its day, I just hope I can hold out long enough for things to open up, I have had to cut down on allot of things I took for granted, and reinvent the list of things I can live without, but God willing I will survive.

Congrats Sam.

Sam Moore

A very good point, as I feel you will always come out ahead no mater how hard it is to not cheat your way through life, running an honest company and doing good work for a fair price, and not cheating (oh the owner/inspector will never know) will go along way to build a good working relationship with your customers and repeat service, and word of mouth advertising, just don't expect this to happen over night, its a long and hard road to get started, as I myself am learning just how hard it is, company I have worked for over 25 years shut it's doors, and with no hiring in my area, it was the only route I have to take to stay alive, going from making over 100k to just a few jobs here and there is tough, but I know in the long run keeping with the task of providing good work for a fair price will have its day, I just hope I can hold out long enough for things to open up, I have had to cut down on allot of things I took for granted, and reinvent the list of things I can live without, but God willing I will survive.

Congrats Sam.

Thanks, and I have faith that everything will work out for the best, for me and you...life would be boring without a little struggle every now and then;)

Status
Not open for further replies.