List Online of Code Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

Nothing online that I know of..... everyone wants you to buy their book.

Just a suggestion: Could you make the topic of your threads a bit more like the subject, instead of them all being 'bobs elec'?:cool:

al hildenbrand

Occupation
Electrical Contractor, Electrical Consultant, Electrical Engineer
Is there a list of online code changes?
The NECPlus? News Briefs for Nov 19, 2010 includes a link for a free phone application that is showing the 2011 NEC changes. I just loaded it to my WinMO phone. There are a lot of mobile platforms supported. It does require a data plan.

You can learn more, before choosing to load it, here.

cadpoint

Beside the fine information already given?

On November 17, 2010; Mike Holt gave a webinar covering some of the top changes in the 2011 NEC Code Changes. This is listed on EC&M web page 2/3rd the way down their page on the right. Now I registered for the event and did receive another e-mail today with a conformation that the same event was on and available at their page, the web page had not been changed today, but was available to me.

The event is approx one hour and fifteen minutes and goes over a lot the important changes with Mike?s voice and new graphic?s. He got up into the 500?s as I recall.

They promised another singular presentation based only on Article 690, as he said it has sweeping changes and he could burn up an hour alone on it!

It?s well worth your time, if you don?t register today, it will turn into an anonymous presentation, based on the e-mail I receive today.

I received notification of this presentation by being a subscriber to MH?s-newsletter.

Enjoy and don?t forget to have the sound on/up! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.