Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurk27

The smilies at the bottom of this web page are some of the ones I used in a forum I was an admin at, and are free to use as stated by the author:

http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/

And here is another site that allows any forum to use their emoticons:

http://www.emoticons4u.com/

any of these can be imported into the forum GIF library, or used with the
BBS code by anyone.
050.gif

lquadros

Good change

Good change

I liked it. Thanks. By the way where is the option of finding threads with "Most replies". Can anybody help?

cadpoint

I just played with Replies and I also played with Title/Thread starter!

I can not now view any “moved” Forum Post and checked it in multi-forums…
I get a non-authority message!

Can you also "Add" a Remove feature to the Thread rating system? I don’t rate anything, if I like something I’ll copy of to my HD…

If I just open this feature, it seems to automatically give it a five star rating and I didn’t vote for anything!

I'm sure all the different people surf this forum differently, I'm also quiet sure that everyone has had to change their habits and style of being here!

Why is it that once deep in a thread that the only thing to do it to go back to that directory or mark everything read, gezz... I'll assume the answer already been given (all also assume that this is only with "new posts" verses "todays post" but to find the answer and to read through others desired reading styles is painfull enough! :)

Please put all the same controls in every browser window, kill the mark all read as a open hot botton and have it sit as a subcommand of Forum Actions.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I do not understand why the menu changes when I have a thread open. The menu that is visible when the thread is open should be there when I am viewing all the threads.

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
change is not our friend but often necessary,:roll:
it will grow on you.

electricmanscott

I have tired to get used to these new digs but it just won't take. I just don't find it reader friendly. I find myself visiting less and less and when I do it is for shorter and shorter visits. I don't see me being a regular at this point.

I'll be annoying people over at ET if you need me. :grin:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I have tired to get used to these new digs but it just won't take. I just don't find it reader friendly. I find myself visiting less and less and when I do it is for shorter and shorter visits. I don't see me being a regular at this point.

Wow-- If you are serious that is pretty drastic. I find the more I use it the more comfortable I feel.

tkb

I am kinda agreeing with you on this.
Almost as bad as the ECN fourm but without the adds.

Status
Not open for further replies.