Thank you Mike Holt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxofaltrds

Inspector Mike®
Occupation
ESI, PI, RBO
I post this here because this is the BEST CE that I get.

Do not add a lot of additional comments, just one or two lines.

Just say "thank you Mike Holt for hosting this forum for us".

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
I think we are all guilty of not showing our appreciation to Mike and his staff for providing this venue.
The efforts during the past few weeks are just one example of their dedication to a project where we, not they, are the "winners".
In addition there are countless Forumite who provide us daily with an education gained from years of experience at not expense but our time.
I'm sure many of you have found as I have that I can turn here when it seems all else fail. I can't count how often folks like Jraef and Weressl and others have kept me from making a bigger fool of myself.
I far exceeded jxofaltrds "two line request", but with the New Year it seems appropriate to add my salute to his. Thanks, Mike and all

(stepping off my soapbox now)

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Problem is posting here usually does not get seen by Mike. But Thanks for everything esp. finally giving me my powers.....:D

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Okie-dokie!

"thank you Mike Holt for hosting this forum for us".

How's that? :cool:

But Thanks for everything esp. finally giving me my powers.....:D
Beware the Kryptonite.
images

Buck Parrish

(1) Thanks for the forum, esspecially with no commercials , it loads much faster.
(2) I feel like I know Mike after watching his videos many years ago. They we're very refreshing after studying in a book for so long. They we're instrumental in me passing one of the hardest electrical exams in the country (NC) Thanks

Thumbs up to one of the Worlds Barefoot Water Sking Champions! But whyyy, ouch ?

xformer

Occupation
Master Electrician
I would like to say "Thank you" to Mr Holt, his staff and the moderators of this site for allowing such a knowledge sharing base to exist.

chris1971

This must be the Mike Holt lovefest forum. lol. j/k. This is one of the better electrical forums online.

knoppdude

I post this here because this is the BEST CE that I get.

Do not add a lot of additional comments, just one or two lines.

I thank Mike Holt everytime I use his "Understanding the NEC", which I carry in the field, and refer to as often if not more than the NEC. It is well written, and has better pictures. So, thanks to Mike and the people who make up his company.

I

imctraining

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks everyone for this thread! I have shared it with everyone that works on the Forum including Mike!

Belynda Holt Pinto

Status
Not open for further replies.