Thank you Mike Holt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxofaltrds

Inspector Mike®
Occupation
ESI, PI, RBO
Thanks everyone for this thread! I have shared it with everyone that works on the Forum including Mike!

Belynda Holt Pinto

I love your positive response. I was (am) a little disappointed. 7993 active members and only a handfull of responses. This is why I said ungrateful in another thread.

It is like (true) friends. You are lucky if you have a handful.

I would say God bless but you already know that.

I'm Honored

I'm Honored

Guys, it's with pleasure that we can help the industry. I have chosen not to be active on the Forum because I don't want it to be about Mike Holt.

God Bless

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Mike, despite your efforts, it is, and in a good way.

If I dare speak for the masses, a sincere thank you.

And, a slightly belated Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Thank you Mike Holt this is a great place for all the Electricians to learn what we do not Know:grin:

M4gery

I was (am) a little disappointed. 7993 active members and only a handfull of responses. This is why I said ungrateful in another thread.

I take this statement as an insult. It looks like you are fishing for trouble here.

Just because everyone didn't toe your line, it doesn't mean that they are ungrateful. No one appointed you the director.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
The pair of ya, chill out. :)

I think the vast majority of members here share the sentiment, it's just a matter of tediously repeating that same sentiment over and over again. I'd say a majority of the membership feels a little sappy expressing it, when someone else has already said it better.

Also, it's not the first thread of it's nature; many of us have said thanks before. :)

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
Better yet, if you have a chance to make a Mike Holt Seminar - go the distance! Mike is a great instructor,and has a fun, and meaningful class! Been doing Mike's stuff since 1992 and his business has increased the size of my income substantially. Plus, you can thank him in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.