Not sure what it was called..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a 200amp/single phase/3 wire/main breaker panel with lugs at bottom ( to hook up another 200 amp sub-panel) /outdoor/ with 4 -220v breaker slots.

TobyD

If I'm not mistaken Square D has what you're looking for.I think it may be in their Homeline Version.The main is the same as the QO.I used one several years ago to power up some portable offices and parking lot lighting.

mengelman

Around here we call them mobil home panels. We mount on a pole to feed the mh and sometimes use the 8 ckts to power the AC condenser or security light. I use mostly Cutler Hammer BR style but I think most manufacturers make them. Should be available from any good supply store.

Jim W in Tampa

Around here we call them mobil home panels. We mount on a pole to feed the mh and sometimes use the 8 ckts to power the AC condenser or security light. I use mostly Cutler Hammer BR style but I think most manufacturers make them. Should be available from any good supply store.

YES it is mostly used for trailers and bottom will have lugs

BILLY101

That would be an enclosed breaker rated for service entrance, Nema 3r enclosure.
But check out NEC article 230.71 which allows up to 6 switches or breakers, grouped together, to serve are the main service disconnect.
A single main disconnect may not be required.

BILLY

Jim W in Tampa

That would be an enclosed breaker rated for service entrance, Nema 3r enclosure.
But check out NEC article 230.71 which allows up to 6 switches or breakers, grouped together, to serve are the main service disconnect.
A single main disconnect may not be required.

BILLY

If its the typical trailer panel it has a main breaker and 8 spaces for branch circuit breakers. 1 throw kills everything

Status
Not open for further replies.