110.26, just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
This is at an International Airport here, support buildings. This is one of four 1200A 208y/120 mains in this electrical room.

DSCN2024.jpg

DSCN2025.jpg

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
Still wouldn't open 90?.

No problem, airport wants to pay us to fix this along with the 240.21 violations with another of the disco's I was there to look at.:grin::)

I almost can't even believe it, common sense is getting harder to come by....:roll:

That's the nastiest equipment room I have seen for a commercial application. PVC, emt, unpainted plywood, etc

I'll take that any day over some of the farmers wellhouses I have to work in!!

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
I'll take that any day over some of the farmers wellhouses I have to work in!!

That and a chicken house! I do not know why they always put the panels, timers and contactors inside. The ammonia just eats them up. And the chickens always want to eat your wirenuts!

hurk27

That and a chicken house! I do not know why they always put the panels, timers and contactors inside. The ammonia just eats them up. And the chickens always want to eat your wirenuts!

No worst then a customers rotwhiler running off with your screwdrivers and chewing the handles off:mad:

I know I can get CRS and Carry and leave hand tools out in the truck or other various places, but this day I thought I was going nuts, every time I went to grab a screwdriver or nut driver, or even my Kline's I could not find them anywhere, I actually started suspecting the homeowner, not trying to look like I was loosing my mind, I asked the homeowner if he was using any of my tools, but he said no. then his boy came inside and said his dog has about 8 of my tools out in his dog house, homeowner said he had never seen him do that before, and handed me 2 hundred dollar bills, told me to replace them. handed one back and told him a hundred was way more then enough.

I'll never forget that day, I had really thought I lost my mind.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I don't think I would worry about it, that is only #2 of 4 switches, I'd just use one of the other three. ;)

Roger

barclayd

Sawzall out a notch in the big door - make nice square cuts - then re-attach the cut out part with hinges. Whenever you want to open the big door, open the little notch door first.
I like the residential load center for a house panel.
db

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Sawzall out a notch in the big door - make nice square cuts - then re-attach the cut out part with hinges. Whenever you want to open the big door, open the little notch door first.
I've seen that done for clearance in a small bathroom.

stew

remove the diso and cut the down pipe and install an lb on it and move the disconnect to the right to match the lb . cut the horizontal pipe and shorten accordingly and presto chango yer done methinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.