Mike holt calculations dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
I purchased a few of these but I have a feeling I won't have much time to watch them. I travel 1:45- 2 hrs minutes to work each way. I am able to download them onto my iphone and I can play the audio through the car. Do you think I will can much from listening to them as opposed to watching? Thanks.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I purchased a few of these but I have a feeling I won't have much time to watch them. I travel 1:45- 2 hrs minutes to work each way. I am able to download them onto my iphone and I can play the audio through the car. Do you think I will can much from listening to them as opposed to watching? Thanks.

For me I would never have luck listening without the actual working out the problems on paper with the DVD. You may get some benefit. You bought it so try and see or are you thinking of selling it before you download them?

skeshesh

You will definitely not get the full benefit. Even watching at home and never working out problems by hand you will not get the full benefit. BUT, it cant hurt so just go for it and see - you can always just stop if you find it totally useless.
BTW, I feel you pain on the +1.5hr commute, even moreso when I work weekends and experience making it to work in 25mins since there's no traffic early in the day on Saturdays or Sundays. Curse you LA traffic!

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
For me I would never have luck listening without the actual working out the problems on paper with the DVD. You may get some benefit. You bought it so try and see or are you thinking of selling it before you download them?

No I will def not sell them. I will watch on weekend and maybe a 1-2 hours during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.