amps exceding the rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok kids, play nice. Got to admit it was a bit funny....and confusing. I was thinking you had a motion detector on the fridge.;)

Aside from circuit arrangement, take a look at the instructions of the frig and the GD opener, they might each need an individual and/or 20a ckt.[/Qim putting motions on a garage crk..the garage crk has the ref,kitchen lights and garage door on it..so i went to the panel and checked the amps what is confusing about that....

i wanted to add motions out side off of a garage crk the ref ..kit lights..gdoor are also on the same crk so i checked out how many amps the crk is drawing its drawing 9 amps with the lights on and gdoor on...i understand the orignal install was incorrect but does that mean i should puty the light on that crk even tho its not overloading it

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Okay, here's the deal, it appears as though you are deliberately putting us on with your poor spelling and composition or you are simply lazy, if this is not the case and you actually actually think you are correct then I apologize, and most of all I rest my case.

With that said, have you tried to use a spell and grammar check program?

Roger

Last edited:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
i wanted to add motions out side off of a garage crk the ref ..kit lights..gdoor are also on the same crk so i checked out how many amps the crk is drawing its drawing 9 amps with the lights on and gdoor on...i understand the orignal install was incorrect but does that mean i should puty the light on that crk even tho its not overloading it
If u wont, puty all on the crkt. :grin:

Roger

Okay, here's the deal, it appears as though you are deliberately putting us on with your poor spelling and composition or you are simply lazy, if this is not the case and you actually actually think you are correct then I apologize, and most of all I rest my case.

Roger[no problem ben cartright hows the pondaroza

well i recon roger you deff are from bonanza with that stylish stash you got so go tend to those horses yee haa roga...darn tooten man you are cool lookn wow go tell the duke brothers i said hi to..and make shure you feed the chickens...sorry but you do look like your from bonanza tell hoss i said hi

jumper

Roger[no problem ben cartright hows the pondaroza

well i recon roger you deff are from bonanza with that stylish stash you got so go tend to those horses yee haa roga...darn tooten man you are cool lookn wow go tell the duke brothers i said hi to..and make shure you feed the chickens...sorry but you do look like your from bonanza tell hoss i said hi

if you wont to cut that stach off so you dont look like your out off bonanza

You are one piece of work buddy. Are you here to fight (insult) or learn?

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
if you wont to cut that stach off so you dont look like your out off bonanza

Here's the deal, I obviously hurt your feelings by making fun of your writing abilities but, if you are going to make it in this world, especially if you ever try to go into business, you really need to consider going back to school.

Now, if you continue to be abusive and insulting (whether it be to a moderator or any other member) your thread(s) may be removed, consider this fair warning.

Roger

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Romex Jockey, cut it out-- I've read your other post and you are messing with the members.
Here is one of his other posts.
Romex Jockey 101 said:
Ive ran a few circuits in the past to garages and instead of running single conductors i just pulled romex through the pvc i couldnt find in the code if this is allowed i see it alot as well...one guy told me you should take the outer shething off when you put nm in conduit... from now on ill pull stranded conductors through just wanted to no the code on it.....also can you put mc in emt ?

S'mise

RomexJockey, No offence meant here but, You might have overwelmed us with your posts. We don't know where to begin to answer your somewhat bizar questions. My advice is to sit down, get a strong cup of coffie or tea and start reading the NEC. Primarily art. 210.
Come back later and ask some specific questions. Also it would be a help to cite the article you are trying to decipher.

BTW, When you reply to a quoted post, do not type in the field of words. Type below it.

Last edited:
RomexJockey, No offence meant here but, You might have overwelmed us with your posts. We don't know where to begin to answer your somewhat bizar questions. My advice is to sit down, get a strong cup of coffie or tea and start reading the NEC. Primarily art. 210.
Come back later and ask some specific questions. Also it would be a help to cite the article you are trying to decipher.

BTW, When you reply to a quoted post, do not type in the field of words. Type below it.
my question was not bizare in any way everyone that read it had no problems with it.my spelling was poor.roger decided to make a joke about it to try and help me out...so i wanted to help him out so i told him about how silly he looks with that mustach no home owner could ever take him serious with that stach he looks very silly im shure people laugh at him alll the time its good for buisness.....i was just trying to help him maybe if he cut it people would take him serious

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
my question was not bizare in any way everyone that read it had no problems with it.my spelling was poor.roger decided to make a joke about it to try and help me out...so i wanted to help him out so i told him about how silly he looks with that mustach no home owner could ever take him serious with that stach he looks very silly im shure people laugh at him alll the time its good for buisness.....i was just trying to help him maybe if he cut it people would take him serious

If that is your take on so be it but it had nothing to do with your spelling. Go back and read it. You are perfectly capable of writing a sentence that can be read. The others were obviously written to make a point or whatever. Your first post was hard to understand but historically your posts are fine-- like the one above.

I might add that Roger was not the first to mention it.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
.i was just trying to help him maybe if he cut it people would take him serious
I appreciate your concern but you really don't have to worry about it and I actually wish more people wouldn't take me serious. BTW, I did cut my hair years ago.

Anyways, I would like to complment you on your sentence I quoted, we knew you could spell if you try however, the rest of your post needs a little more work. ;)

Roger

I appreciate your concern but you really don't have to worry about it and I actually wish more people wouldn't take me serious. BTW, I did cut my hair years ago.

Anyways, I would like to complment you on your sentence I quoted, we knew you could spell if you try however, the rest of your post needs a little more work. ;)you are correct my spelling needs work and i am trying my best thank you for your time.and i appreciate you comment and concerns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.