Hellllllpppp. Good place to live in maryland or virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

velezl

Can someone tellme a good place to live in md or va. Iam goin next month to work around the dc area and i dont know were to live. I have two childs an need a good shools for them. So if someone is out there your advise are welcome.

brian john

Living in DC requires careful consideration to where you will work, some of the worse traffic in the nation.
So it would be nice to live in the proximity of you job. BUt that gets real expensive if you are in DC proper.

I live in Loudoun County, great place, top schools, #1 in the nation, little expensive but any where here is.

Where will you be working?
The further west you go the cheaper it gets and supposedly the quality of the schools goes down.

http://www.loudoun.gov/

IM Me I will give you my cell and you an call me.

Just like any large metro area, it really depends on where you're working and how far you're willing to commute. Do not, under any circumstances, consider living south or west of DC more than ten miles if you're actually going to work in DC. Route 7, I-66, and I-95 are not fun commutes OTOH, East won't be as much of a problem. The school districts are county-wide, but of course each school will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.