Conversion Of Foot Candles To Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve66

Occupation
Engineer
Much thanks to you all for your input!....The Lithonia Catalog is a big help!....The graphic
illustrations on Page 475 thru 480 REALLY help me understand this conundrum. :cool:

Your welcome.

When I'm out and about, it seems like I rarely see EM lights spaced as close as some of the Lithonia recommendations. So I usually give designs some benefit of the doubt when I'm reviewing plans.

But I've also seen plans that have a crazy low number of EM lights. It seems like a lot of designers also don't have a clue (or just don't care) about how many it takes to meet the code.

Steve

spikes2020

Your welcome.

When I'm out and about, it seems like I rarely see EM lights spaced as close as some of the Lithonia recommendations. So I usually give designs some benefit of the doubt when I'm reviewing plans.

But I've also seen plans that have a crazy low number of EM lights. It seems like a lot of designers also don't have a clue (or just don't care) about how many it takes to meet the code.

Steve

Those wattages from that table seem really low, but i guess off of batteries....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.