Attention-Nevada Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
We don't allow members to drop a link, without giving some reason for the reader to chose whether they want to read what that link has to say. Please put in some explanation, or I will have to close this thread.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
We don't allow members to drop a link, without giving some reason for the reader to chose whether they want to read what that link has to say. Please put in some explanation, or I will have to close this thread.

This is in regards to the state of Nevada adopting/beginning a new electrical and construction code cycle.
I have posted many such links to folks in different parts of the country and haven't been told not to. Sometimes folks haven't heard about them, and I thought it might be of interest to them. I get these "code alerts" and try to pass them on to where they may apply. Sorry, I was only trying to help, but if you rather I don't, I won't post them anymore.

n1ist

Occupation
Principal Electrical Engineer
The problem wasn't the link; it was the lack of a description. Wording it like

The state of Nevada is adopting/beginning a new electrical and construction code cycle.
This link is for the NEMA code alert.

should be OK.

/mike

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Mike has it right. Just tell us a little about what the link is. It is a courtesy to our members, so that they won't have to follow the link just to find out if it is anything of interest to them.

And with that, I just joined the 15,000 post club! :):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.