Starting *Now*: Forum Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurk27

I tried. Still doesn't work. I must be brain dead.

Can a Mod fix this for me, please.

Try this format:

Easton, Maryland NEC: 2008

You can copy and paste it to you location line and it should work.

The problem is you don't have enough characters in you location you need about 16 and you only have 9. for it to do a line wrap.

remember to put the comma's and colon in it, spaces are automatically truncated if more then one is inserted, by the forum software, you have to use a legitimate characters to take up the space.

Last edited:

hurk27

Try this format:

The problem is you don't have enough characters in you location you need about 16 and you only have 9. for it to do a line wrap.

remember to put the comma's and colon in it, spaces are automatically truncated if more then one is inserted, by the forum software, you have to use a legitimate characters to take up the space.

Another way is to force a line wrap by making the NEC:2008 as one word without a space between the NEC: and 2008, I believe the line wrap is at 16 characters so if the combined location and the NEC:2008 is over 16 characters it will put the NEC:2008 on the next line as it will treat it like one word.

If your location (including spaces) and just NEC: is over 16 then NEC: and everything after it lands on the next line.

hurk27

Try this format:

Another way is to force a line wrap by making the NEC:2008 as one word without a space between the NEC: and 2008, I belive the line wrap is at 16 characters so if the combined location and the NEC:2008 is over 16 characters it will put the NEC:2008 on the next line as it will treat it like one word.

If your location (including spaces) and just NEC: is over 16 then NEC: and everything after it lands on the next line.

This is why "Little Bill's works with just 9 characters in the name "Tennessee" NEC:2008<< is treated as one word and forces the line wrap because combined is over 16

Status
Not open for further replies.