Calm Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIMaster

I want the omega Wifi @$179 so I can have an EMF force field around my house, will it protect me from photon torpedoes and evils spirits too??:happyno:

If I really want EMF protection I think I need to get the linemans suit for working high lines live and wear it all the time, but that might be hazardous in my line of work unless I wear it under my arc flash suit and V rated gloves.

Voodoo is a good term for it!

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
A guy I know has a business that sells all kinds of products like these, all of very dubious value. He even sells instruments that purportedly detect evil EMF fields that go away when you buy the life saving filters he sells.

I have talked with him about it a few times. I can't tell whether he knows it is a scam or really believes in it.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I can't tell whether he knows it is a scam or really believes in it.
That is the scary part, and my guess is the later. I have wondered the same thing about the people trying to sell "energy saving" components for your home, when they are basically power factor correction devices that won't save you any money.

Now here is the real scary part about this product line: If a buyer believes the hype, and actually expects to sleep better and feel better, they will. It won't be the product that produces the improvements, but simply the person's belief in the product.

jumper

That is the scary part, and my guess is the later. I have wondered the same thing about the people trying to sell "energy saving" components for your home, when they are basically power factor correction devices that won't save you any money.

Now here is the real scary part about this product line: If a buyer believes the hype, and actually expects to sleep better and feel better, they will. It won't be the product that produces the improvements, but simply the person's belief in the product.

Placebos/sugar pills. They will cure what ails ya. Audio stuff is a even bigger rip off.

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Finally, someone has answered the age old question of how to free your nervous system from resonating to your home's wiring grid.
I have a couple of hippy-dippy vegan nieces who buy into all this crap about crystals and special green stones that they place on their bellies to relieve their cramps etc. etc. We get into some pretty entertaining 'discussions' during the holiday get-togethers. They would buy into this crap too, if they had any money...

Marketing 101: When you have something useless that doesn't solve anyone's problem, you have to create problems nobody has ever heard of or worried about before and make people believe they need your solutions.

What does that sound like?

If you said "Big Government", you get a cookie! :thumbsup::p

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Oh my, did anyone else read the FAQs for this scamfest? :jawdrop:
Here is just a smaple:
What is Scalar Resonance Technology?

Scalar Resonance Technology is the process whereby each EarthCalm circuit is matched to its mirror circuit, which exponentially increases resonance to the earth.

A scalar wave is by definition a wave that is exactly matched by another wave, i.e., it has the same frequency and the same height or amplitude but has the opposite direction, such that one wave exactly cancels out the other. Imagine in a pond two waves of the same frequency and amplitude, but coming from different directions. When these waves meet in the middle of the pond they cancel each other out. One might see a flat area in the middle of the pond where the two opposing twin waves met. The result however is not zero, but rather that another dimension is accessed.

It just goes on and on... hilarious.:lol:

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I swear if anything happens with the gig I have now, I'm going to go into business selling "The Ultimate Energy Saver" and put an e-stop push button station in a box. It would be less dishonest than most of these other scams I see.

7849789.jpg
JRaef UES (Ultimate Energy Saver)
Save 100% of your energy use!
Totally eliminates harmonics!
Save your children from dangerous EM and RF radiation!
No need for complicated electronics!

$299.99 each, but act now and get 3 for $900.00!
Operators are standing by...

jumper

I swear if anything happens with the gig I have now, I'm going to go into business selling "The Ultimate Energy Saver" and put an e-stop push button station in a box. It would be less dishonest than most of these other scams I see.

$299.99 each, but act now and get 3 for $900.00!
Operators are standing by...

Ya got them in ivory?:)

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Ya got them in ivory?:)
Yes, but ivory is available only as a special order, 10% premium, allow 12-14 weeks for delivery (which, by the way, applies to all orders anyway).

The holidays are just around the corner folks, get your orders in early to avoid the rush.

$25.00 shipping and handling charge added to all orders under $1000.00 by the way.
$75.00 for Next Day Air delivery (subject to avaulability in your location).

Status
Not open for further replies.