search function

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlnk

How do you use the "search" function? I fill in the blanks and click on "search now" and it says invalid tag. What would be a valid "tag" ?

Last edited:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Your are not doing anything wrong, it's the software and the Webmaster has not been able to fix it.

Roger

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Sorry to say but you should really forget about using the Search function. As Roger pointed out it's a software glitch that has yet to be fixed.

Howard Burger

NEC section numbers, too

NEC section numbers, too

Could the webmaster (I love that term, webmaster - I picture a merlin-like guy in a tall pointed hat and robe all covered with stars and cabalistic designs, kind of like Mickey Mouse in the Sorcerer's Apprentice) please add NEC code numbers to the items to be searched, since it is to find out the 'why' behind some of the code cites that I search MH. Thanks.

Howard Burger

Thanks, George. I truly didn't even think of googling for a code refrence. Duh, right? But thought that a couple years ago we could do a search by code number cite. Maybe I'm wrong,wouldn't be the first time. In any event, many thanks to the web folks who keep and maintain this site, it's a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.