Disappearing Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Since the recent Forum up-grades, anytime I post on a thread that thread won't appear on the "Whats New?" page. Is the a profile adjustment I need to make to get this back?

Thanks

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Here is what I did. I set a bookmark for the browser and used this url--- forums.mikeholt.com/search.php?do=getdaily. So for mozilla go to the bookmark bar at the top and right click. Choose new bookmark. Give it a name and add that url in the location.

chris kennedy

Occupation
So Quick Links then today's post is the way to go.

Thank you, you can make thread disappear if you like, questionable as to whether or not Management related.;)

Hang on, don't close this yet.

Last edited:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
So Quick Links then today's post is the way to go.

Thank you, you can make thread disappear if you like, questionable as to whether or not Management related.;)
I have been trying to get them to install a today's posts icon on the menu bar. Some reason the bar changes when you look at the lists of threads to when you open a thread. :thumbsdown: There is nothing you or I can do to make it right- it is in the web guys hands.

chris kennedy

Occupation
Here is what I did. I set a bookmark for the browser and used this url--- forums.mikeholt.com/search.php?do=getdaily. So for mozilla go to the bookmark bar at the top and right click. Choose new bookmark. Give it a name and add that url in the location.

Not quite following you, are you saying every time you want to refresh you go back up and click the bookmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.